Farnam PURE NEATSFOOT OIL
- Keeps leather in good condition even when exposed to harsh weather and hard work
- Softens and preserves leather
- Helps protect against water
TIPS FOR OILING LEATHER TACK
- It’s always best to clean your tack thoroughly before applying a conditioner or oil.
- Apply a thin layer of Neatsfoot Oil with a clean cloth or paint brush to both the grain and flesh sides of the tack article.
- Leather’s “thirst” varies by environment, temperature and time between conditionings, so apply another coat if the oil soaks in quickly.
- Let the leather item sit all day or overnight to allow the leather to soak up the moisture it needs.
- Remove any residual oil with a clean cloth and buff out to a shine.
NOTE: Neatsfoot Oil should not be used on suede objects.
We Also Recommend
National Hardware Hooks/Eye Turnbuckle (1/4" x 7-1/2", Zinc Plated)
Regular price $299 $2.99
National Hardware Hooks/Eye Turnbuckle (3/8" x 16", Zinc Plated)
Regular price $759 $7.59