Roundup® for Southern Lawns
Roundup for Southern Lawns is a tough weed killer for use on Southern grasses that kills weeds, not the lawn (when used as directed). This product kills 93 types of weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see inside booklet for weed list). It can be used on Southern grasses, including Bermudagrass, Bahiagrass, Centipede, and St. Augustine (including Floratam). This product starts working immediately and is rainproof in 4 hours. Roundup For Lawns kills the root so weeds won’t come back. The best time for broadleaf weed applications is when weeds are young, actively growing, and soil moisture is adequate. Weeds typically twist, curl, or yellow within a few days of application, while weed death can occur within 14 to 28 days. Roundup For Lawns is a simple step for home lawn care. No weeds. No worry.
- Kills weeds, not the lawn (when used as directed)
- Kills 93 types of weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see inside booklet for weed list)
- For use on Southern grasses, including St. Augustine (including Floratam), Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, and Bahiagrass
- Starts working immediately, and is rainproof in 4 hours
- Penoxsulam 0.14%
- Sulfentrazone 0.14%
- 2, 4-D dimethylamine salt 1.46%
- Dicamba, dimethylamine salt 0.41%
- Do not apply with nozzles that produce a fine-droplet spray. Do not apply when the wind is blowing
- towards desirable plants. Do not spray exposed roots of ornamentals and trees.
- Use caution when applying this product to warm-season turfgrasses when turf is going into dormancy in
- the fall or coming out of dormancy in the spring as some injury may occur.
- Do not use clippings from the treated areas as mulch or compost around flowers, ornamentals, trees, or in
- vegetable gardens.
- Do not use on or around vegetables, fruits or ornamentals (flowers, trees, groundcovers, hedges,
- landscape/flower beds and shrubs).
- Do not apply to any body of water such as lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt
- water bays). Do not apply to any shorelines (non-cropland sites adjacent to the edges of a body of water)
- for lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays).
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Keep pesticide in original container. Do
- not put into food or drink containers. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Store in a cool, dry place,
- preferably in a locked storage area.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product
- down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
We Also Recommend
Landscapers Select Garden Spray Nozzle, Yellow, 5-1/2 in